Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swimming with Mr. Jaskolka

That was a pretty tough morning. I'm still feeling a bit dizzy. Not because of the strange beer we had yesterday (beer with sherbet, which markus [the puss] refused "ah that's to bitter, I don't like that..wähähä [that little crybaby:D, luckily he'll never read this;)]) but because of very cool swimming session with Marek Jaskolka. We swam side by side 3x1000 and astonishingly I felt really great. I felt smooth, powerfull and fast.. eeerrrr at least I FELT fast, we actually were cruising at 1:30 pace /100m :D
So I think my overall technique is pretty much okay at the moment. But still I am slow like Peter Meyer..^^
Yesterday I ran with Lars Fricke and it was absolutely AWESOME! Due to a little confusion concerning the right way home we ran pretty much twice the distance planned. My first over 10k run since 2007! Yay!:)
As you can see training is progressing and I am confident!
Ah yes we're still learning quite a bit here in Leipzig, more than I could have hoped for.
Cya soon and please forgive my many mistakes!

Benja

No comments:

Post a Comment