Monday, February 2, 2009

Hobby:)

One of my favorite hobbies is parcouring.
Although as a triathlete I pretty much suck at it.
My moves and skill aren't what one would call refined.^^
But its still great and doing funny stuff indoors in a much more safer environment is even more fun!
Here is one of many very memorable moments:
Felix this one's for you!

Matrix-suuper SlowMo!
Don't feel disturbed by the crazy dude screaming in the back!;)



Felix doing a backflip,
I hurt myself once doing one, so no backflips for me during the season.
Mr. Backflip cya next fall;)
So just backhandsprings and some other safer stuff for now:)




First one on harder surface (scary^^) back in the days.


Just to give a short insight what I like to do:)
more pics to follow

cyall

Benja

No comments:

Post a Comment