Monday, January 19, 2009

Zeller - "my background is running

Zeller, triathlete, 23 years old.
Blonde, blue eyes, good looking, ivory skin.. but wait don't get too much excited here guys!
Its a dude:D
And he can run,
5ks in 16:17 in really difficult conditions today! He'll be attaking the 16min margin next week in Porz.
So much about his strengths.
Although he's got a huge (and if I say huge I really mean H-U-G-E - really, you wouldn't believe..) man-crush on Lance Armstrong he
prefers to stay a runner/ triathlete, keeping the immitation of Lance to quoting him all day long and stalking him over the Internet:)

BTW, Lance if you read this keep an eye out for him and get this restraining order going before you come to europe!
so much for Zeller for now, as I'm too tired to go on.
If anything comes to mind I'll post/edit it right away

Ah wait all in all, great guy!


(pic is from his homepage - linked below)


Love yall!
hugs and kisses
yours
Zac Ef
ron

Zeller Homepage - great pics^^


*I wrote this being really tired, so I really got no idea what I wrote up there
cya

No comments:

Post a Comment