Sunday, January 25, 2009

Q-Rings sum-up or..

Originally this should have been the wrap-up of my experience with the q-rings in the last 5 weeks.
But somehow I feel like I am back to the starting line.. but first things first!
Summary:

Week 1: Choppy but a somehow faster feeling outdoors, horrible on the trainer though.

Week 2: Not as choppy as week 1 but still not round, got used to run it on the trainer (still not great)

Week3 : Spin is getting better. Short testing of round rings feels horrible and reveals their possible disadvantages.

Week 4: Finally a good spin and a really good feeling, great 4 hour ride outdoors with them.

Week 5: Tried round rings for 10minutes, felt horribly in the beginning, 2min later, SWOOSH! I am back to my old spin and the q-rings felt nearly as bad as on the first day.

Even my knees don't seem to know which direction I should pursue in the future.
This will need some good thinking. I'll stick with the small q-ring and round big ring for now. But a decision has to be made in the near future. All ideas appreciated!

have a nice day
cya

Benja

No comments:

Post a Comment